Terms & Conditions – Gold to Scape
By accessing our website at address www.goldtoscape.com you’re automatically accepting and agreeing with the rules and laws imposed. We are a private company, therefore, the mark is registered and no content may be removed from our website without any authorisation of the same, because it is protected by copyright and images.
The existing content on our website is exposed with the aim to provide you with information on the act of consultation, and may be modified at any time, without notice.
1. In any case, unless formal authorization, will be allowed to use any material from this website for personal use from third parties, because all rights are exclusive and registered, therefore, can not be used.
2. Any attempt to copy, plagiarism, or something of the gender will be liable to punishment before their local laws.
3. At some moment it is possible that we may provide links to third party sites, which are not our property. These links can be external advertising, or even for the benefit of the customer, to facilitate their understanding and or help you to enjoy our services. Because they are third party sites, we are not responsible for the content found therein, therefore, falls under the responsibility of the customer access, provide your personal information, among others.
Regarding the large amount of online fraud in general, we will always do our best to ensure that it will never occur in involving customers or third parties. Therefore, it is possible that in some cases it is necessary to collect certain personal information from customers.
1. Full name
2. Phone number
4. Depending on the circumstances, may be also necessary that the client, in the act of payment, send us a photo of a valid ID in your country, as well as proof of your home address.
5. We will never disclose any of the above-mentioned data to third parties, with the purpose of always guarantee maximum security for our users. We do not agree with pusblishing of personal data, and thus will not do. Therefore, when using our services, you can be sure that in any way, your personal information will be disclosed.
The only case in which we may use the information collected above is in the case of fraud in payment. In addition we will use the information to prove, next to the payment processor, who was the owner of a form of payment used to purchase. Even so, your information will never be puslbished so that other people can use them in any way, thus maintaining their safety.
Any product purchased on our site will be delivered in the act of payment, as soon as the payment is confirmed. We have an online chat service that operates 24 hours a day, every day of the week, thus offering a full support to any customer. After payment, simply open a chat with one of our representatives to receive your product. Circumstantially, it may happen that we do not have the product ready for delivery, therefore, is the choice of the customer request a refund of payment.
We are not responsible for any action that Jagex will be taken against your account in the game. We do not have any link with the same, therefore, operate independently. Our duty is to deliver the product purchased, and after this, is under the responsibility of the customer what might happen.
From the moment in which you log a payment for a product on our website, you must have consciousness that cannot repent, because in just a few codições will be possible to make the reimbursement. The conditions are the following:
1. When, occasionally, there isn’t an immediate delivery of the purchased product, you will be given an estimate time you’ll have to wait, which can vary from a few minutes to a few hours. If you do not want to wait, we will refund your payment if that’s the costumers choice.
2. When, occasionally, we need to confirm some personal information from the customer (as stated in the terms of privacy) and the same cannot or provide it. In addition. it is possible to make the reimbursement, with the approval from the customer.
3. When, in the face of our techniques for identifying, find the payment suspect. This occurs with the use of cloned cards, online accounts hacked, for example. Therefore, to ensure that none of the parties is injured, it may occasionally occur a refund.
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to
as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility
over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to
you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for
payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services
provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate
agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
With respect to customers making purchases through G2A Pay services provider
and should be reviewed before making any purchase, and (ii) the G2A Pay services
provider Refund Policy shall apply to all payments unless notice is expressly provided by
the relevant supplier to buyers in advance. In addition the purchase of certain products
may also require shoppers to agree to one or more End-User License Agreements (or
"EULAs") that may include additional terms set by the product supplier rather than by Us
or G2A Pay services provider. You will be bound by any EULA that you agree to.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are
primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services
for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily
responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered
into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for
facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and
delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment
services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or
other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment
should be addressed to [email protected]
Questions and Suggestions
If you still have any questions even after you have read our terms, please feel free to ask via our email: [email protected]
Company officially registered under the number : CNPJ: 29.037.720 / 0001-03
Company’s registration name: Daniel Junio Angelin Dias 09886005602
Business registration name: Gold to Scape
Our adress: Rua Frei Otto, 134, Santa Monica, Belo Horizonte/MG – Brazil